This leadership programme for female lawyers, is specifically focused on the attorneys’ profession and its unique business models.
Session 1: 25-26 May 2017
Session 2: 20-21 July 2017
Networking event: 20 July
Session 1: 29-30May 2017
Session 2: 14-15 August 2017
Networking event: 14 August
Applications close on 24 April 2017
Download the brochure here.
Proudly sponsored by
About the programme
This programme will help you to:
- Grow your law firm or further your career in the legal profession.
- Identify your niche leadership qualities by completing the internationally acclaimed Belbin report.
- Use professional strengths to achieve better results.
- Identify and apply your unique leadership style
- Effectively manage your professional power
- Understand how to use emotional intelligence to deal with business relationships and politics
- Build and maintain your brand
- Powerful thinking – How to think and act strategically
- Write persuasively
- Smart finances: Growing and sustaining your practice
Who can register?
Female lawyers with the essential qualities of a proven leader.
Significant achievements by our former programme delegates include:
- Serving on boards of JSE-listed companies
- Serving on national law committees
- Appointed as acting judges and commissioners
- Opening and launching successful new law firms
- Appointed as high-level members of provincial law societies
- Growing effective business networks
- Leading change in social responsibility projects
* Delegates need to attend both sessions and the networking event is compulsory.
Only R3 900 (VAT inclusive) for a 4-day course and a networking function. Partially subsidised by LSSA LEAD.
Travel and accommodation costs are for each delegate’s own account
Download the brochure here for full information
Interested in attending the Significant Leadership for Women Lawyers Programme in 2018? E-mail Jeanne-Mari Retief at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Dr Jeanne-Mari Retief at e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 012 664 0461 or Cell: 074 687 6323